Monday 15 August 2011

How to pick up girls

Hi to all my male readers

I'm going to be writing about an all important subject. How to pick up women. Here are some fail safe tips on picking up women.

Being rich helps

Girls will spread for a rich guy almost 100% of the time, no matter how ugly you are. It's obvious this chick (below) is only interested in one thing. MONEY!!!



Fat chicks - purchase forklift

If you wanna pick up a fat chick. Bringing your own forklift will get you a date pretty much every time. Women like to feel their needs are being looked after and this is a perfect example of going that extra mile to score a date.




You're the only one for me

 Women love mushy talk. Here are some more examples that will help you get ahead of the pack

  • Your hair looks sexy
  • Your tits look nice
  • Can I hump your leg
  • I like ear sex
  • I wanna throw flour on your fat roll and fuck it
  • Can I lick your face
  • Fuck me now I'm desperate
  • When I masturbate I think of you, mostly!!
  • I will trade sex for food
  • I wanna have a 3 way with you and your ugly sister

Dressing for the occasion

It's important to dress well. Women like to feel that their prospective mate is well groomed because they want to know their children will be successful like their father.


Check out how sexy this guy looks. I would let him do me in front of the supermarket.

Keeping in shape

Women like men who look after their bodies. I say the more the merrier.

Ohh baby. I would let this guy jizz on my face.

Okay men. I think that's enough advice. You should be able to go pick up all the ladies you want now.

Girl Talk - More money means cock size is less important

5 comments:

  1. ^^ srry hun but no man in a thong is ever attractive ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. but look at how big his nuts are!!! How can that not turn a woman on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sun...you are a pretty fabulous writer. I am a fan. i hope you don't mind : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx boss. That mean a lot to me. Really it does. <3

    ReplyDelete