Sunday 21 August 2011

I fell in love with an ugly bastard

Okay ladies

I have a sad story to share with you. I want everyone to send me some encouraging words because I'm in a dark place right now. As you know I spoke about a very sexy man in my previous posts and I thought I'd track him down and see if he was interested in me. I'm crying right now, the keyboard is wet.
I've been communicating with who I thought was the man pictured above for months. I poured my heart out to him, sent explicit picture's, and did some naughty things for him on cam.
After a while I started to feel that maybe this person wasn't actually the sexy man in the photo that I had fallen in love with. He never wanted to meet in person or go on cam.
After pressing him, I finally receive a photo of who I'd been talking to over the last few months.


Can you believe this!!!! I was shell shocked. The guy wasn't even rich. That's what hurt the most. I thought at least he'd be a sexy, rich, computer nerd. Instead it was this guy (pictured above). He hadn't had a job for years and wanted to feel better about himself by pretending to be someone he wasn't. I cried for days over the loss of my tanned bejewelled foreign looking lover.

Girl Talk - I'm sad, someone rich save me :'(

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!

Okay I just receive some new and shocking news. It turns out fat bastard was actually a lesbian in disguise. I mean, there is nothing wrong with having some fun with a lesbian, once in a while but I prefer the hard cock of a REAL man!!.
Turns out the person I had fallen in love with was actually this person (pictured below).


No wonder she was pretending to be a guy. What a weirdo. And to add insult to injury she wanted to hook up with me and bring her girlfriends along. After I found out she wasn't rich or powerful I said no. And thank god I did. You wouldn't believe who her girlfriends were.


Apparently they like to make love in these exact outfits. Not that there is anything wrong with kinky outfits but this is taking it too far.

Okay, this heart broken blogger is signing out for now. Keep sending me encouraging emails, it's keeping my spirits up.

Girl Talk - Glad to not be as fat as forklift girl

No comments:

Post a Comment