Monday 15 August 2011

I'm a drunk lady

Okay Ladies

I got very drunk last night and apparently there are some "embarrassing" pictures going around. Firstly I just want to say that any publicity is good publicity as far as I'm concerned because as you know I'm a singer/actress/dancer/slut. I feel that if you're going to get drunk you should really make the most of it. Hopefully some rich guy will take "advantage" of you while you're sluttier than normal.



Here is a funny pic the boys have been posting on their FB pages, I let them think one of them drew the word fun on me, but I actually drew it on before I went out that night. I was hoping for some action but alas, men these days are too considerate to take advantage of a drunk woman.
When I was a young lady and attending catholic girl school my teachers taught me that drunk women get more men. Obvious the silly bitches didnt know what they were talking about because I only got fingered once and that was because I pretended to accidentally roll onto some guys hand as a bit of a hint.

I got a bit desperate later on and tried to lez it up with one of my girlfriends but she was too drunk and fell asleep.


I thought that maybe the guys would get excited and do us both but all they did was take pictures. Take note ladies. Taking your top off and lezzing it up isnt enough to get men to take advantage of you. Now I have proof!!! At least the guys said I was entertaining. I should charge next time. Or at least ask them to let me blow them. Hmpf

Okay ladies, I have another party to go to tonight. I'm thinking I'm just going to turn up naked with bag of condoms. If that doesnt get me laid I dont know what will.

Girl Talk - Being a lesbian turns men on.

No comments:

Post a Comment