Wednesday 3 August 2011

My grandma's a predator

We all have them and you know who im talking about. I'm talking about aunties who refuse to grow old gracefully and in some cases it might even be a grandma like the one I have.
Check out this picture of my grandma, if anything says "Take me, I'm your's for a glass of vodka and a lift home", this picture does. She's a complete predator. I brought home 3 guys one night and went to have a shower and pretty up, by the time I got back she was banging all of them. I couldn't believe it.

And if you thought my grandma was bad check out my mom.


How can I compete with that!! I just want her to take a break from stealing my boyfriends. I once told police she was responsible for 10 local murders and paid off some credible witness' with blowjobs just so I could her off the scene for long enough to get some guy to get me pregnant!! OMG The thing's a lady has to do these days to score a man is incredible.

Lucky for me I have myself a lovely guy who's not attracted to my mum or grandma.



Yours always

Girl Talk - One drink and I'm anyones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment