Monday 8 August 2011

Max von Sydow - I will have his babies!!!

Okay ladies

I'm sure you all have been following the Tudor's T.V series like I have and I want to talk about one of the sexiest male actors I have ever laid my pretty blue eyes on.

Max von Sydow!!!!!

 All I can say is WOW!! Hahah what a hunk. Max can throw flour on my fat roll and fuck it anyday because I'm his. And if any of you bitches out there want him you will have to go through me grrrr.

How can someone not get any cuter than this. I love his cute little face and wrinkles and that frown. I just want to have his babies, like right now.

I'm planning a trip to see max next week and I'm sure he will met me. I mean I'm hot riiight. Plus I'm slutty, that helps. Tehehe. So I'm thinking that maybe I should bring some ropes and some chloroform just in case he decides he doesnt want to quietly. Once I have him in the trunk of my car I'm sure he will see things my way.

And in case things get tricky I'm bringing this bad boy

Thats my husband Steve. He said he didnt mind if I kept Max in the basement as my sex toy and future father to my next 5 kids. Sigh!!

Okay, I just called Max through his agent and he wouldnt talk to me. I mean I'm really getting angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do they always resist me. I've only killed one of my victims and he wasnt anywhere near as sexy as Max.

Okay ladies I have a long drive ahead of me to see Max. Wish me luck


Girl Talk - I'm only crazy on Tuesdays

 

No comments:

Post a Comment