Monday 8 August 2011

How to stalk men properly

Okay ladies

I have been thinking about this topic for a long time and given the amount of personal experience I have on this particular subject I thought I should share my wealth of knowledge.

Tip 1 - No means Yes

Often men don't really know what they want so you have to convince them that what you want is what they want. Sometimes it takes a bit of persuasion to bring them around. I often dress up all sexy like so they can't say no.


Who could say no to that? Right girls. And if this fails bring your brother along. Men feel more comfortable if the brother (see below) approves of his sisters choice.


Tip 2 - Steal his undies

Men will often get excited if you steal their undies. They like to feel wanted and this is the best way to achieve your goal. But what to do with all the undies? File and categorise them of course.


I always remove the labels in case the police come. This way they cant prove who previously own the undies. It's funny how all the men i stalk love batman. Boy will be boys :-) haha

Tip 3 - Make yourself prettier than his girlfriend

Looking good goes without saying ladies. My advice is make your hair look great and always use too much makeup.

This is the face I use to lure them in. It's the blue steel of stalking. Men like dominant women, it turns them on.

Tip 5 - Know the enemy

Okay I think this is the most important. All the men I stalk always seem to have a girlfriend, and let me tell you now ladies, she's never going to be as pretty as you.


I like to draw pictures of them and then burn the pictures after. I want them to feel the pain I feel. :'(

Okay, that seems like enough to go on

Good luck with your stalking ladies and post comments on any success stories.

Girl Stalk - Stalking one is never enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment