Thursday 18 August 2011

My Boss wants a blow job!!

Okay girls

This is surely a problem that most ladies would have faced during their working career. What to do if the boss wants a blow job?

Now, I have to say right now that this picture (above) is not my boss. If this guy was my boss I'd wouldn't even time to say yes and remove my chewing gum before I had his cock in my mouth. But... and this is the question I want some ladies to responded to, what do you do if you're boss is either ugly or has a small cock?
I've asked myself this question many times and I never seem to be able to cum to a conclusion. Let's go through the options.

Small dick

Okay so if the cock is small, what's the point of blowing him? If there is no enjoyment, I don't see why I should give him a blow job.


I kinda feel that it's worth losing your job if the cock is small.

Ugly, but has massive cock

Okay, so this is a real dilemma. He has a big dick, so you'll get plenty of fun time with it but the guy is just plain ugly. I have to admit that I have submitted to ugly boss' with large dick's before. I gave the experience a 5 out of 10. Meh, at least I kept my job

This is a picture of my last boss (above). IT director of a large software firm. Don't be fooled by his ugly looks. His dick was like a third leg. I had to call my grandma in to help me with it. Hahaha

Lesbian boss

Okay, I think we all know the answer to this. Unless your boss is dog ugly, you should always go down on her if she wants it. Any opportunity to lez it up is a good opportunity. Here is an example of a boss you don't want to go down on. Just find another job.


I'm not even sure if this is a woman!!! Okay ladies. Please leave comments of your experience's and what you did.

Girl Talk - Trading sex for a well paid job is worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment